- Phase 2 Brainspotting
November 22, 2019 - November 24, 2019
3:00 am - 12:00 pm
Christine Ranck, PhD, LCSW is a Senior Brainspotting Supervisor and Trainer with over 30 years experience in private practice. She is a close colleague of Dr. David Grand, discoverer/developer of Brainspotting. Dr. Ranck is an entertaining, energetic and focused trainer who will keep you riveted as you learn about this very special modality for treating a wide range of conditions quickly.
Christine Ranck, PhD, LCSW is the co-author of Ignite The Genius Within, a revolutionary multimedia instrument that provides an experience of heightened self awareness never before delivered in a book.
Phase 2 Training
This Brainspotting Phase 2 training will begin with an extensive review of Outside/Inside Window with an emphasis on how to clinically interact with clients during Brainspotting. We will then learn refinements of the process including how and when to titrate activation up or down.
Trainees will be introduced to several important new 3 Dimensional Brainspotting concepts using the “Z-Axis” of Brainspotting close and far and Convergence Therapy which expands the Z-Axis to activate the vagus nerve through the ocularcardiac reflex.
Additional technical refinements will be presented including “One-Eye Brainspotting,” using BSP goggles; “Rolling Brainspotting,” with slow eye tracking stopping briefly on each Brainspot, “Selfspotting” which allows vulnerable clients to locate their own Brainspots; and Body Gridwork which is a method to identify, interconnect and release spots in the body holding pain and stress.
Techniques taught with Power Point lecture, discussion with Q & A, demonstrations and practicums.
Through lecture, live demonstration and small group practice participants will learn to do the following:
- Utilize components taught in Brainspotting (Outside and Inside Window and Gazespotting)
- Utilize Dual Attunement Frame
- Demonstrate and use One-Eye Brainspotting
- Demonstrate and use 3 Dimensional Z-Axis and convergence Therapy
- Demonstrate and use Rolling Brainspotting
- Demonstrate and use combined Inside-Outside Brainspotting
- Demonstrate and use Second Level of the Advanced Resource Model.
- Review the components of Brainspotting
- Utilize the techniques of “One-Eye Brainspotting”, “Z-Axis”, “Rolling Brainspotting”, “Inside-Outside Brainspotting”, and the “Advanced Resource Model of Brainspotting.”
- Define how Brainspotting can be applied to Trauma, Dissociation, Sports psychology, Somatic conditions
- Demonstrate the theories and practices of Brainspotting
Friday – Sunday, 9am – 6pm
See below for complete agenda
New Jersey Center for the Healing Arts
248 Broad Street, Red Bank, New Jersey, 07741, United States
Continuing Education Credits
21 CE credits will be available for this course. Cost for CE credits is $30 payable directly to RCassidy.
Who is this training for?
Trainings are open to all counselors, psychologists, social workers, and others in the healing professions with strong clinical backgrounds, as well as students/interns in the mental health field who are curious and seek to expand their knowledge.
Taking the Phase 2 course again? We welcome you with a 50% discount. Use code RD219DM during checkout.
Brainspotting Phase 2 Agenda